Author Topic: Useful BG links  (Read 7280 times)

BubblePig

Re: Useful BG links
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 04:40:37 AM »
Alright then. Something about that head I still find disturbing.

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 09:42:47 AM »
So I take it you're not a fan of the Minotaur?
"Chase the Sun around the World I want to look at life
In the available light"
-Rush, Available Light

BubblePig

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2016, 04:52:50 PM »
I think what I find disturbing is not the person-with-an-animal head aspect, that is well traveled territory. And while I find some combinations more or less aesthetically appealing based mostly on the animal in question, I don't think that is what bothers me here. No, I think it is that the horse head seems to be from a different piece of art than the body. It seems to be from a higher resolution image, or the shadows are sharper because of less diffuse lighting, or something that just makes it seem wrong to a part of my brain that I am not conscious of how I am making that assessment.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:03:56 PM by BubblePig »

BubblePig

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2017, 06:29:12 PM »
Okay so I just deleted my last post - because, guess what? I just talked with Bohan and he set me up with the VASSAL files he created. So the TTS link is still dead and I don't know if any Steam updates made that platform less buggy, anyhow. But if you want to play with the "pre-alpha" version of the VASSAL module, you can. Don't be shy to let me know if I forgot to set the files to public in my google drive or something like that. I am not a professional computer guy, more like a neanderthal with a keyboard.

BubblePig

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2017, 06:30:55 PM »
The Excel Army Builder under miscellaneous links is an attempt on my part to consolidate some rules changes as well as factions under development. For some reason every time I tried to cut and paste the Greek City States, I got an error message. With help from Dave Cheng, I think I solved this issue (Okay it was pretty much all Dave in terms of figuring out what I was doing wrong.)

Any help or suggestions from the community are more than welcome, especially if I missed something in terms of functionality.