Author Topic: Four new Faction Ideas  (Read 12242 times)

mbcthu

Re: Four new Faction Ideas
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 03:39:54 AM »
my 2 cents for naga

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »
update after first playtest i've been using (+1) +0/+0 for charging instead of (+0) +0/+1:
Kobolds of the cursed swamp

Faction ability / trait
                    Lost Without Command: At the beginning of each of your command phases, after the first, erase a concentration box from each of your units. A unit with no concentration boxes checked suffers a (-1) -1/-0  [-1 courage] penalty and an additional -1/-0 penalty if engaged.

Whenever you direct control a unit, change its standing orders or play a command card on it, you must check all of its concentration boxes.  

generic orders: you may discard a command card to recheck all of a units concentration boxes.

Special unit type: horde: Horde units consist of two cards, similar to colossal units.  Hordes lose two attacks and courage for being in yellow and four for being in red.

Unit ideas

Core:

Kobold mob:   [  ] [  ]  (5) 5/4  1/1  -  10  3.5''  GGG-YYY-RRRR //  

Kobold horde: [  ]  (9) 5/4 1/1  -  13  3.5''  GGGGGG-YYYYY-RRRRRR // Horde

Kobold Milita: [  ] [  ] [  ]  (6) 5/5  2/1  -  11  3.5'' GGG-YYYY-RRRR //

Kobold milita horde:  [  ] [  ] (10) 5/5  2/1  -  14  3.5'' GGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRR // horde

Kobold spearmen: [  ] [  ] [  ] (7) 5/5  2/1  -  11  3.5'' GGG-YYYY-RRRR // spear modifiers

Kobold spear horde: [  ] [  ] (11) 5/5  2/1  -  14  3.5'' GGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRR // horde. spear modifiers

Kobold archers:  [  ] [  ] (5) 5/4  2/1  12''  11  3.5'' GGG-YYY-RR // (-0) -2/-2 in close combat

Normal:

Kobold bog guardians: [  ] [  ] [  ] (6) 5/5  2/1  -  12  3.5'' GGGG-YYY-RRRR // Do not lose concentration until they have taken damage.

Kobold owl tamers: [  ] [  ] (4) 4/4  2/1  *  12  3.5'' GGG-YY-RR // Range attack 14'' (4) 8/4 or pester: unit within 14'' takes a courage check; if it fails then it changes its orders to close with this unit as it's objective (this may add a modifier to a unit that under normal circumstances could not receive one)

Will'O'Wisps: GGGGG   (3) 6/4  3/0  7''  X  3.5''      ignores terrain, no penalty for move + shoot, autopass courage checks,
                                                                    always on range order (may be modified). Wisps do not give or receive pinch bonuses. If wisps
                                                                    would take more than 2 damage from an attack reduce it to 2 damage.

Kobold toad calvary : [  ] [  ] [  ]   (4) 5/5  2/2  3.5''*  12  5''  GGG-YY-R // cavalry. (+0) +0/+1  when charging. +1 additional impact hit.            
                                                                                                                                           *javelin(tongues)

Elite:

cutthroat outcasts: (5) 5/5 2/2  -  -  3.5'' GGGG-YYY-RRR // autopass courage checks, Does not lose attacks for being in red or yellow.  

Outcast riders: (4) 5/5  2/2  -  *  5'' GGG-YY-RR // Calvary. (+1) +0/+1 +1/+0 when charging. autopass courage checks, Does not lose attacks for being in red or yellow.

deadwood ents: (5) 5/7 1/3 -  14  5'' GGGGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRRR // large, take one damage during each of your command phase after the first.  
                                                                                           Fearsome. Auto pass courage.

Bog wyvern (5) 5/6 2/3  -  13  3.5'' GGGG-YY-RR // 6'' fly , large

Command card ideas:
Surprising focus (blue)   +1/+0 and deal one damage to the attacking unit if it is engaged with or in range of this card.

turn to wisp: (green)when a non wisp unit of yours dies you may discard X command cards to replace the unit with a unit of will'o'wisps with 1+X Life. This unit goes in the same place as the killed unit, with the same facing but is unengaged if the defeated unit was engaged.

Concentrated effort:  (red):  (+x) +1/0 where X is amount of concentration this unit had before playing this card.

More Kobolds!:  heal  two kobold units by 1 or a horde by 2 (green)

Scatter: (Blue) Do not check boxes for playing this card. uncheck all of a units concentration: it gains +4/+0
                                                                             (-1/-0 for lost without command if engaged)

Back in line! : (green) one unit gains +1 courage this turn. draw a command card

Glance of Approval: (Red), play before rolling to hit, +1 attack, draw a command card

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 10:04:26 AM by leemie »

Kevin

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 09:17:23 PM »
Here's a quick 2 cents in no particular order...

I like that almost everyone has a 5/5 attack profile but you still get so much variety!  I also very much like the general flavor of a kobold horde faction.

I like the Bog Wyvern and the Will-of-the-Wisp.  (Though you might either want to get rid of the max. 2 damage or cut its defense to 2/0.  At 3/0 almost nobody will do over 2 damage anyway.)

(4) 8/4 is pretty hilaroius attack stats...a nice F U to whoever put out the Earth Elemental.  :D

This army has 17 different units at the moment.  IIRC 13 is typical, and current armies are all 12, 13, or 14.

Just a feeling that Kobold archers could be power 4?  Maybe (6) 5/4?  Puny Swarmlings get power 4.

The Kobold Horde units are very unbalanced--too much offense relative to defense.  The issue with uber-offense units is that the dominant strategy to fight them is stand-and-shoot = *yawn* -- And giving the opponent a range attack bonus exacerbates this issue.  I'd suggest dropping their attack dice by 2, and get rid of the range vulnerability.

The Deadwood Ents are also a cool mechanism, but again will favor Stand-&-Shoot.  Maybe cut their hit points slightly & have the damage start once they become engaged?

And speaking of S&S, what keeps the Kobolds' concentration from draining away if the opponent huddles in the opposite corner?  Perhaps the concentration drain shouldn't start until later (Such as after engagement, or maybe once an opponent is within 7"?)

I'd recommend that the Elder Kobold either go away or having its ability changed.  If you give a faction a handicap, that's priceable.  If you give it the handicap, but then allow an easy way to avoid it actually biting, it can be extremely hard to price the units appropriately, and you lose a lot of flavor.

Swamp Harpies, if printed with their listed abilty, will be rechristended "table flippers."  :)

Cuthroad outcasts -- if you don't lose dice for going into the yellow or red, and you don't take courage checks, then what's the point of different colored hit boxes?  Why not just make the boxes all green?

"Turn to Wisp" feels overpowered.  If nothing else, there will be times that you can pitch it to resurrect a destroyed unit and pinch the attacker on the following turn.  And a (3) 6/4 attacker, even if it only has one hit point, is worth way more than 25 points.

"Back In Line" & "Glance of Approval".  Normally in an army I'd consider these cards very strong, but not necesarily overpowered.  The fact that you can use each of these cards to reset the concentration on two kobold untis makes them substantially better.  Maybe that's the point.  Worth watching, at minimum.

"Concentrated Effort" - First sentence is redundant since all command cards let you check all concentration boxes, yes?  Apart from that, feels somewhere between a bit overpowered & way overpowered, depending on how many concentration boxes units have.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:19:11 PM by Kevin »
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 02:32:15 AM »
This army has 17 different units at the moment.  IIRC 13 is typical, and current armies are all 12, 13, or 14.
I removed the elder and the harpies: one broke the mechanic and the other didn't fit the theme so well (i just want to see some non large flying units).

Just a feeling that Kobold archers could be power 4?  Maybe (6) 5/4?  Puny Swarmlings get power 4.
I agree-changed

The Kobold Horde units are very unbalanced--too much offense relative to defense.  The issue with uber-offense units is that the dominant strategy to fight them is stand-and-shoot = *yawn* -- And giving the opponent a range attack bonus exacerbates this issue.  I'd suggest dropping their attack dice by 2, and get rid of the range vulnerability.
I think i'll remove the attack bonus. I'll probably end up dropping the attack dice by 1. They do loose 2 for yellow and 4 for red.

The Deadwood Ents are also a cool mechanism, but again will favor Stand-&-Shoot.  Maybe cut their hit points slightly & have the damage start once they become engaged?
And speaking of S&S, what keeps the Kobolds' concentration from draining away if the opponent huddles in the opposite corner?  Perhaps the concentration drain shouldn't start until later (Such as after engagement, or maybe once an opponent is within 7"?)
very true. The one part of the army that doesn't favor stand and shoot is that lost without command only gives a -1/-0 if engaged so you can let your units fall into disarray as they advance without suffering the penalty; then as your units become engaged you can command card them to bring them into line.

I'd recommend that the Elder Kobold either go away or having its ability changed.  If you give a faction a handicap, that's priceable.  If you give it the handicap, but then allow an easy way to avoid it actually biting, it can be extremely hard to price the units appropriately, and you lose a lot of flavor.
i was thinking that as well- done.

Swamp Harpies, if printed with their listed abilty, will be rechristended "table flippers."  :)
i thought impulsive would help as you could force them to attack you from the air just by being in their vicinity. Stil I removed them as well.

Cuthroad outcasts -- if you don't lose dice for going into the yellow or red, and you don't take courage checks, then what's the point of different colored hit boxes?  Why not just make the boxes all green?
some command cards and abilities care if you are in yellow or red. I might also change their ability- basically they are homicidal and insane so they have no fear, but i might remove the "no penalty to attack dice.

"Turn to Wisp" feels overpowered.  If nothing else, there will be times that you can pitch it to resurrect a destroyed unit and pinch the attacker on the following turn.  And a (3) 6/4 attacker, even if it only has one hit point, is worth way more than 25 points.
wisps can not final rush as they can only hold or be on range. The new wisps appear exactly where the old unit was so they will likely not be in a good position. I may also use no command cards on wisps to stop it from being over powered. Or not directly controlled.

"Back In Line" & "Glance of Approval".  Normally in an army I'd consider these cards very strong, but not necessarily overpowered.  The fact that you can use each of these cards to reset the concentration on two kobold untis makes them substantially better.  Maybe that's the point.  Worth watching, at minimum.
I've only tried two games with the kobolds and have just been paying with the generic 20 command cards; we will have to see. If you have any ideas for command cards that work well with the kobolds let me know :) I think glance of approval would be fine since you are playing an underpowered red card but get a draw; back in line on the other hand basically reads reset a kobolds concentration and draw a card: not sure if that is over powered.

"Concentrated Effort" - First sentence is redundant since all command cards let you check all concentration boxes, yes?  Apart from that, feels somewhere between a bit overpowered & way overpowered, depending on how many concentration boxes units have.
well the way I see it is to get the most benefit out of the card you need to have your concentration full which means that it isn't filling your concentration so the bonus can be slightly better than normal because it looses an effect that this army gives to all command cards. The orcs have a card that gives them (+3) 0/0 so I'll change this to (+X) +1/+0 this way at most this card can be a (+3) +1/+0 but on non concentration units it is just (+0) +1/+0. Also the horde units have less concentration so they will get a lower bonus.

Kevin

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 09:18:08 AM »
wisps can not final rush as they can only hold or be on range. The new wisps appear exactly where the old unit was so they will likely not be in a good position

Most of the time a unit is engaged when it is destroyed.  If you play "Turn to Wisp", wouldn't the unit remain engaged?

I'm thinking an issue like this one:

OO= orc unit.
GG = Goblin unit.
KK = Kobold Unit.

OO  GG
KK   KK  Turn 1:  enagement!

OO  GG
KK   KK  Turn 2:  more fighting!

OO 
     KK   Turn 3.  The orcs & Kobolds break through

OO 
WW   KK   Turn 3 still.  But wait!  The Orcs don't, because the kobolds turn to wisps. (Lets give them 3 hit points.)

OOK
WWK   Turn 4:  The Orcs get pinched

Or...

OO  GG
KK   KK  Turn 1:  enagement!

OO  GG
KK   KK  Turn 2:  more fighting!

OO  GG
      KK   Turn 3.  The orcs break through

OO  GG
WW   KK   Turn 3 still.  But wait!  They don't, because the kobolds turn to wisps. (Lets give them 3 hit points.)

Turn 4:  The orcs & Kobolds break through.

OO 
WW   KK

OOK
WWK   Turn 5:  The Orcs get pinched.  (IF you only gave the Wisps 1 hit point, the Orcs still get flanked.)

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 10:00:09 AM »
what about: turn to wisp: (green)when a non wisp unit of yours dies you may discard X command cards to replace the unit with a unit of will'o'wisps with 1+X Life. This unit goes in the same place as the killed unit, with the same facing but is unengaged. if the defeated unit was engaged.

or wisps could not count for pinching: which makes sense. Basically I want wisps to be an annoying delay unit that you don't have to engage if you choose not to (since they will never engage you), but will harass you .

Kevin

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 07:06:31 PM »
Cuthroad outcasts -- if you don't lose dice for going into the yellow or red, and you don't take courage checks, then what's the point of different colored hit boxes?  Why not just make the boxes all green?
some command cards and abilities care if you are in yellow or red. I might also change their ability- basically they are homicidal and insane so they have no fear, but i might remove the "no penalty to attack dice.

Yeah, losing dice in worse colors is standard for fearless units such as the Umenzi Berserkers and most Undead.

I do like the Turn to Wisp idea, and having them come in unengaged should work.  Maybe even say that a unit which gets killed while routing has the Wisp come up where it would have routed to that turn.

If you have any ideas for command cards that work well with the kobolds let me know.  :)

Here's a suggested card, 2 versions to choose from.  (I'd initially suggested it for Persia, but it was rejected as not being fully in flavor for that army.)

Version 1:

Hide Behind the Dead (Green):  Choose an opponent unit that one of your units is engaged with.  That unit's attack on your unit is not rolled.  Your unit takes 2 damage, and gets (-2) -0/-0 and +2 courage for the turn.

Version 2:

Hide Behind the Dead (Blue).  Play during an attack, before your opponent rolls to hit.  All damage from this attack after the first three points is prevented and your unit gets +2 courage this turn.

Not 100% sure they're calibrated exactly right on the power scale, but they should be reasonably close.

Another thought, again with 2 variants:

Suicidal Swarm Attack (red).  Play during an attack, before rolling to hit.  Your units gets (+1) +1/+1 this turn.  Your unit takes one point of damage.

Suicidal Swarm Attack (red).  Play during an attack, before rolling to hit.  Your units gets (+1) +1/+1 this turn, or (+3) +1/+1 if you discard one command card.  Your unit takes one point of damage (round down) for every two it does.

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 01:24:22 AM »

Hide Behind the Dead (Blue).  Play during an attack, before your opponent rolls to hit.  All damage from this attack after the first three points is prevented and your unit gets +2 courage this turn.
I think I like this version better. not sure if it should have a not usable when charging/being charged? I think it fits the favor of the faction though.

Suicidal Swarm Attack (red).  Play during an attack, before rolling to hit.  Your units gets (+1) +1/+1 this turn.  Your unit takes one point of damage.
I like this version since it is simpler: to make it faction specific one could ad Horde units gain an additional (+2) but take an additional 1 damage or something along those lines.

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
Any chance someone could help me get a general price on the units?

Kevin

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
Post the latest versions and I should be able to do that.  It'll be pretty off-the-cuff prices (using the Formula).  I could be up to 5% off, esp. since your units are kind of weird.

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 09:49:22 PM »
Thanks!
Horde: -2 dice and courage in yellow, -4 dice and courage in red

Core:

Kobold mob:   [  ] [  ]  (5) 5/4  1/1  -  10  3.5''  GGG-YYY-RRRR //

Kobold horde: [  ]  ( 8 ) 5/4 1/1  -  13  3.5''  GGGGGG-YYYYY-RRRRRR // Horde

Kobold Milita: [  ] [  ] [  ]  (6) 5/5  2/1  -  11  3.5'' GGG-YYYY-RRRR //

Kobold milita horde:  [  ] [  ] (9) 5/5  2/1  -  14  3.5'' GGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRR // horde

Kobold spearmen: [  ] [  ] [  ] (7) 5/5  2/1  -  11  3.5'' GGG-YYYY-RRRR // spear modifiers

Kobold spear horde: [  ] [  ] (10) 5/5  2/1  -  14  3.5'' GGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRR // horde. spear modifiers

Kobold archers:  [  ] [  ] (5) 5/4  1/1  14''  11  3.5'' GGG-YYY-RR // (-0) -2/-2 in close combat

Normal:

Kobold bog guardians: [  ] [  ] [  ] (6) 5/5  2/1  -  12  3.5'' GGGG-YYY-RRRR // Do not lose concentration until they have taken damage.

Kobold owl tamers: [  ] [  ] (4) 4/4  2/1  *  12  3.5'' GGG-YY-RR // Range attack 14'' (4) 8/4 or pester: unit within 14'' takes a courage check; if it fails then it changes its orders to close with this unit as it's objective (this may add a modifier to a unit that under normal circumstances could not receive one)

Will'O'Wisps: GGGGG   (3) 6/4  3/0  7''  X  3.5''      ignores terrain, no penalty for move + shoot, autopass courage checks,
                                                                    always on range order (may be modified). Wisps do not give or receive pinch bonuses.

Kobold toad calvary : [  ] [  ] [  ]   (4) 5/5  2/2  3.5''*  12  5''  GGG-YY-R // cavalry. (+0) +0/+1   +1/+0  when charging. +1 additional impact hit.          
                                                                                                                                           *javelin(tongues)

Elite:

cutthroat outcasts: (5) 5/5 2/2  -  -  3.5'' GGGG-YYY-RRR // autopass courage checks

Outcast riders: (4) 5/5  2/2  -  *  5'' GGG-YY-RR // Calvary. (+1) +0/+1 +1/+0 when charging. autopass courage checks

deadwood ents: (5) 5/7 1/3 -  *  5'' GGGGGGGG-YYYYYY-RRRRR // large, take one damage during each of your command phase after the first.
                                                                                           Fearsome. Auto pass courage.

Bog wyvern (5) 5/6 2/3  -  13  3.5'' GGGG-YY-RR // 6'' fly , large, fearsome.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:49:30 AM by leemie »

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 10:26:14 PM »
Command card Draft 1:

1x Surprising focus (blue)   +1/+0 and immediately check all of the units concentration boxes.

1x turn to wisp: (green)when a non wisp unit of yours dies you may discard X command cards to replace the unit with a unit of will'o'wisps with
                       1+X Life. This unit goes in the same place as the killed unit, with the same facing but is unengaged if the defeated unit was
                        engaged.

1x Concentrated effort:  (red):  (+x) +1/0 where X is amount of concentration this unit had before playing this card.

1x More Kobolds!:  heal  two kobold units by 1 or a horde unit by 2 (green)

1x Scatter: (Blue) Do not check boxes for playing this card. uncheck all of a units concentration: it gains +4/+0
                                                                             (-1/-0 for lost without command if engaged)

2x Back in line! : (green) one unit gains +1 courage this turn. draw a command card

1x Glance of Approval: (Red), play before rolling to hit, +1 attack, draw a command card

1x Suicidal Swarm Attack (red).  Play during a non ranged attack, before rolling to hit.  Your units gets (+1) +1/+1 this turn.  Your unit takes one point of damage.

1x Hide Behind the Dead (Blue).  Play during an attack, before your opponent rolls to hit.  All damage from this attack after the first three points is prevented and your unit gets +2 courage this turn.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:52:53 AM by leemie »

leemie

• my fan made stuff
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 11:01:23 PM »
scatter looks powerful but since you are removing all concentration it is actually (-1) -1/0    +3/0   [-1 courage] in engaged or effectively +4/+0 and [-1 courage] at range. I'm not sure if that is over powered especially since this army is weak against ranged attacks. Also since concentration isn't getting checked; there is a cost associated with that.

Kevin

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 12:16:20 AM »
OK here's a suggestion:  When you play a card or direct control or whatever a Kobold unit, I'd like to see the command boxes marked at the end of the turn.  Especially with command cards.  Otherwise the sequence of play would have too big an effect.  (e.g. if your unit is the one to final rush you attack first & play command cards and no problemo!  But if your opponent final rushes then he rolls dice first and you're screwed.)

I'll price on the assumption that you take the above suggestion. Otherwise they're close to unpriceable.

--------------

The first question is what should the "lost without command" discount be?  It might make you do a pointless direct control so as not to suck initially.  It also can cause you to want to play a pointless command card later on.  I'd really need to test it, but my feeling is that the discount should be 5% + 10 points  (or 8 points if the units has 3 boxes), or 12.5%, whichever is the smaller discount.  Bog Guardians get a substantially smaller discount.

Also this army seriously suffers from lack of courage.  Most armies units are cheaper than they "should" be because of courage boosting cards.  The Formula assumes that, for example, a unit with a 12 courage routs 3/8 of the time that it goes into the yellow.  However, in practice, untis in the yellow rout less than that because the players play courage boosters.  To simulate the lack of courage cards in this army, I'm pricing them all as though their courage was 0.5 less than listed.  If you end up throwing some courage boosters (faction ability or cards) to make them similar to other factions, they would have to be repriced without the "sucky courage discount."

I'm pricing Hordes as though they have 0.5 fewer dice and 1.5 less courage (Instead of 0.5--see above) than listed.  Also, double-card units get a 2% discount.

With that in mind:

Kobold Mob:  68
Kobold Horde:  148
Kobold Militia:  134
Kobold Militia Horde: 256
Kobold Spearmen:  148
Kobold Spear Horde:  273
Kobold Archers:  160  -- I'm assuming that 12" range is a typo and you meant 14"  Range is always a multiple of 3.5".  
  (I'm also applying the "Kevin fudge" for archer point costs."  BTW, I'd pretty strongly recommend dropping their defense to 1/1.  Archers don't use shields in Battleground and are always 1 worse defense skill than typical infantry.  If you keep them at 2/1 you need a reason.  If you drop them to 1/1 defense their cost drops to 155.

Bog Guardians:  168
Owl Tamers:  236  These guys can keep their 2/1 defense.  I priced them at def. skill 1.5/1, btw. OH, and I recommend losing (or at least heavily changing) the "pester" ability.  It will break a T-Rex/Hydra, but otherwise will be worthless.  I priced these as though they don't have this ability.
Toad Cavalry:  247  -- Did you mean for these guys not to get +1/+0 when charging?  I priced them as written.
Will o the Wisps: 199  There guys are INCREDIBLY hard to price, and I'm basically pulling a number out of thin air here.  They may utterly rule the endgame, so their cost needs to account for that. Anyway, I called all of their special abiities & handicaps a wash.  They might be slightly overpriced, at one point I was going to put them at 190.  But 190 makes me antsy.  In any case, their real power comes from that "Turn to Wisp" card.

Cutthroat Outcasts:  231
Outcast Riders:  235
Deadwood Ents:    I don't understand why they have a listed couarge of 14 and then it reads "auto pass courage"  Are they courage 14 or are they fearless?  Choose one.  (DId you mean autopass fear?)  At C14:  344.  Fearless: 386.  I'm not at all convinced that I priced these guys right. (I priced them as thought hey had 3 few green, and 1 fewer yellow & red).  
Bog Wyvern:  305.  Again, not postive if I priced flight right.  It's probably a good starting point, though.  They'd be 249 without flight (and MC 3.5") btw.

OK that should be enough to get you playtesting.  Have fun! :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:29:24 AM by Kevin »

Kevin

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 12:37:16 AM »
P.S.  Eventually one of those 4 Elite untis will have to go.  You're still 1 unit too many and other armies have 2 or 3 Elite.  I'd probably test out the Deadwood Ents a lot.  If I couldn't get them to work well I'd get rid of them.  If I could, then one of the Outcats would go (They're similar cost & similar enough that you don't lose much flavor if one goes.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:48:26 AM by Kevin »