Author Topic: Next Fantasy Faction for Community Development...put ideas here  (Read 15374 times)

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
Re: Next Fantasy Faction for Community Development...put ideas here
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
Iv'e had a Viking faction 90% done for years now.  I just need to finish that final 10%.  It's actually called Midgard and you can find it here in this forum, just know that what is up there is probably not the most recent version.

Ron has a Chaos faction he's working on and it's pretty much a demon faction.  I played against it at Dexcon back in July and it was pretty neat.
"No one gets to their heaven without a fight"
-Rush, Armor and Sword

Ostegun

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 09:33:06 PM »
Feeling happy.
The bull bears it's horns in hope. Hope to fend off those who would feed on it's love. The love of all the ones who held the wall upon which all memories have been written. Existence fussed to rip and explode the bull into the breach of threat.To scream in all the colors the essence of it's love.

BubblePig

• Shoeless God of War
  • Playtester
  • Y'all are just hating on my steez.
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 03:23:38 PM »
Thanks for the plug, Marcus.

I fixed my sig so now the link now leads to the most recent Chaos Lords topic I started, "Return of the Chaos Lords."

I need to finish tweaking the units and do some card art. It probably plays OK as is, but there are a few things I want to change.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:27:02 PM by BubblePig »