Author Topic: Origins '07  (Read 3296 times)

wuxia

Origins '07
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:45:37 PM »
Origins now has the list of events in excel files.  I can't seem to find an entry for BGFW.  Will there be some events?  I could have missed it since there are over 4,000 lines of events! :o  

I want to be sure to plan things so I can enter one of your tournaments.  I missed last years.

andrewgr

Re: Origins '07
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:40:06 AM »
I don't see any events from Your Move Games, or any Battleground events.

I'm pretty sure they're going, though.  I'm sure Chad will chime in soon with an explanation.  (If his explanation involves not getting events submitted because of small children, don't believe him; his kids require almost no attention, they're so sweet and angelic that they practically raise themselves.)

Chad_YMG

• Administrator
    • Your Move Games
Re: Origins '07
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:45:07 AM »
We're definitely going.  I submitted our events in time -- but just barely -- and the person in charge of events was in his last week with GAMA.  He said if I got them to him in time they'd go up, but I never got confirmation so it may be that they aren't in yet.  From past experience, that shouldn't prevent us from holding the events...it may just mean that it's harder for people to read about them.

We'll be holding a Sword tournament (can't anyone beat Andrew?) as well as several smaller events (mostly "win the game").

Sadly I won't be at Origins this year myself, but be sure to come by the booth and say hi to the rest of the team!

Best,
Chad
David Humphrey está todavía en la Colina 217.
      - From Spanish translation of Hill 218 rules