Author Topic: Ordering directly from YMG?  (Read 222 times)

Gabbi

Ordering directly from YMG?
« on: April 22, 2017, 03:00:51 AM »
Is it possible to order directly from you?
I remember Chad saying that he kept uncut large cards for direct orders. Now, I'd like to get Dark Elves and Kingdoms, and I have some hard times finding them. Plus, I'd kill for an uncut Hydra (or even just the mercs from AvP Kickstarter).
Can we arrange that? :)

Ostegun

Re: Ordering directly from YMG?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
Don't know if you can order directly Gabbi but you can buy from the YMG website or Amazone, also other people such as myself sell them online.
When Marcus Goes to events he also sells them in Person and will at times hand out the "promotional cards" that we all drool after :)....
If you live near NY city you should come by Metropolitan Wargames. I can play most days.
Marcus and Brooks play from time to time at a local game store there where they sell them too. Not sure if there are double Hydra cards left but ask Rushass XD he is the one who holds the keys to the realm of monsters.

The bull bears it's horns in hope. Hope to fend off those who would feed on it's love. The love of all the ones who held the wall upon which all memories have been written. Existence fussed to rip and explode the bull into the breach of threat.To scream in all the colors the essence of it's love.

Gabbi

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »
Hi, I am in Italy, unfortunately (well, Battleground-related strictly speaking, I wouldn't change here for there, honestly :P ).
I've ordered through Amazon from a seller named Funagain, iirc. Neat service, but it seems they don't ship to Italy anymore. Plus, no promos, of course :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 04:35:22 PM by Gabbi »

Hannibal

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 12:55:45 PM »
Hi Gabbi,

We don't do direct sales because we simply don't have the manpower for it.  However, FRP Games carries our product and I believe they ship internationally.

Gabbi

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 04:30:06 PM »
I'll check their website, thanks.

Otherwise... there will be a kickstarter somewhere in the future? Will you offer the option to buy old decks, too? I could wait for kickstarter, then...