Author Topic: Command Card summary spreadsheet (BFW)  (Read 1641 times)

Joe Kundlak

Command Card summary spreadsheet (BFW)
« on: October 21, 2016, 03:21:12 AM »
Hi folks,

after getting some help from Kevin (for Wuxing) and also utilizing the existing older Command card list PDF floating around I compiled a (hopefully) up-to-date summary of the available Command cards for the BFW factions. I do not have any Historical ones, but if someone would be able to provide the texts for those, I can include them into the spreadsheet.

The sheet lists the name of each Command card, the faction it belongs to ("all" if all factions use that card), the number of copies of that card used in a faction deck, a mark if Errata was issued for the card since its printing and finally the text of the command card. I also included a "Translation" column, mainly for my own use, but perhaps also for folks wishing to translate the cards into their language.

The texts are all up-to-date as per the errata (writing this in October 2016).

If you spot any mistakes or have any suggestions, fire away!

Link: https://app.box.com/s/ujvwpebppjiksfnpas5ql04ifw7xvunp

marbles

Re: Command Card summary spreadsheet (BFW)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 04:23:42 AM »
Many thanks for this !

Is it right that Dark Elves only have one faction specific card (Arrogant Spite) ? Most other factions have 5 or 6 faction specific cards.

Ostegun

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 09:23:36 AM »
This is great! Thank you.
The bull bears it's horns in hope. Hope to fend off those who would feed on it's love. The love of all the ones who held the wall upon which all memories have been written. Existence fussed to rip and explode the bull into the breach of threat.To scream in all the colors the essence of it's love.

Joe Kundlak

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 09:39:29 AM »
I cannot comment on this as I do not have that Faction. I only went from the info I found already online.

Many thanks for this !

Is it right that Dark Elves only have one faction specific card (Arrogant Spite) ? Most other factions have 5 or 6 faction specific cards.

Kevin

• Playtester
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
Every faction, including the Dark Elves, has 10 faction-specific cards, plus the standard 20 generic cards.  Including duplicates of course.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

Joe Kundlak

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 07:23:29 AM »
If anyone can PM me the list and text of the faction-specific cards for Dark Elves, I will update the table.

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 10:34:41 AM »
Somehow I missed this.  Pretty cool!  We had an old one but it only ran up to High Elves.
"Art as expression, not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations"
-Rush, Natural Science

Joe Kundlak

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 11:40:27 AM »
Somehow I missed this.  Pretty cool!  We had an old one but it only ran up to High Elves.
And if you (or someone else) PM me the Dark Elves ones, it will be complete :-p