Author Topic: TotalCon 2017 New location. Hotel Res just opened.  (Read 2679 times)

Lance OCasey

TotalCon 2017 New location. Hotel Res just opened.
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
TotalCon is moving to the Best Western Royal Plaza in Marlborough, MA this coming February 23-26, 2017. They just opened up the hotel reservations. From their facebook post:

Last February, there was a mad hunt for the secret plans for TotalCon 31! They have been recovered and we are pleased to announce that TotalCon is MOVING!!. With an eye towards the future and a desire to offer you better service, we have found a hotel with more rooms, more (and free) parking, better on-site dining, and space to expand the gaming areas if needed. We hope you will join the fun at the Best Western Royal Plaza in Marlborough, MA this coming February 23-26, 2017, only 35 miles from our previous location Rooms rates start at $129 with continental breakfast included. Reservations can be made using the Group Login Code: TotCon17

Reservation Link: http://www.secure-res.com/res/vn4/cglogin.aspx?hotelid=3734&rlog=2484&PDTotCon17

Code: TotCon17

TotalCon website: http://totalcon.com/

Kevin

Re: TotalCon 2017 New location. Hotel Res just opened.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 11:35:55 PM »
Thanks for posting that!  I just booked rooms (for me, and for Rachel & Blakely).

And yes, I'll be running the Championship Tournament again.  Details forthcoming, but it's likely to be pretty similar to recent ones.  Hope to see you all there!
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

BubblePig

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 04:04:52 PM »
Thank goodness they moved.

NegativeZer0

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 08:27:08 AM »
Just booked a dbl bed willing to share if anyone wants in let me know.

Extra bed spoken for.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 11:37:47 AM by NegativeZer0 »
Quote from: Chad_YMG
Cards are definitely good to have, but I like punching my opponent in the face, too!

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 11:51:14 AM »
Thanks for the info Carl!
"We are young wandering the face of the Earth
Wondering what our dreams might be worth
Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time"
-Rush, Dreamline

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »
OK, so I finally got around to looking this up online and it appears that the Total Con block is completely sold out.  However, they do have a handful of rooms remaining for a... er.... considerably higher price.  Brook and I are certainly a shoo in for the event but would anybody else want to join us to cut down on cost and such?  Perhaps Ron?
"We are young wandering the face of the Earth
Wondering what our dreams might be worth
Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time"
-Rush, Dreamline

Ostegun

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 04:18:12 PM »
Will check and let you know by this weekend
The bull bears it's horns in hope. Hope to fend off those who would feed on it's love. The love of all the ones who held the wall upon which all memories have been written. Existence fussed to rip and explode the bull into the breach of threat.To scream in all the colors the essence of it's love.

BubblePig

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 04:52:23 AM »
Yeah, I dropped the ball on reserving a room myself. As far as I am concerned, the more the merrier. How much and how many ways can we split it?