Author Topic: Single Ship Kickstarter  (Read 2072 times)

igneus

Single Ship Kickstarter
« on: May 10, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »
I chose a single shipment for kickstarter on this. Waiting for the ogre release. Well now that it is being released to the public I am hoping to find out if I will actually be getting what I paid for. I have tried emailing chad at the bodaborg email, I have tried kickstarter message, and there are numerous requests on the kickstarter comment sections about it. Does anyone have any idea about these? or a better way to contact him?

Please forgive my ignorance if this should be posted somewhere else or it has been answered.

Kevin

• Playtester
Re: Single Ship Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 03:24:22 PM »
You definitely did everything right, and contacted the right person.  I can tell you that the cards were printed and many hundreds (thousands?) of each deck are sitting in Chad's basement because I saw them myself a year ago.  I can not tell you why he refuses to send stuff out or answer emails.  >:(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:48:30 AM by Kevin »
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

igneus

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:09:22 AM »
talk about disappointing.

Hannibal

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
Hey Igneus,

I'm not with YMG, but I've been trying to work things out with kickstarter supporters.  I'll add this to the list.  Sorry this has been a frustrating process for you, but we'll try to get things sorted as soon as we can.

Corey

elgin_j

• Playtester
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 01:40:38 PM »
You definitely did everything right, and contacted the right person.  I can tell you that the cards were printed and many hundreds (thousands?) of each deck are sitting in Chad's basement because I saw them myself a year ago.  I can not tell you why he refuses to send stuff out or answer emails.  >:(

That is appalling.
toodle pip

igneus

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 03:39:34 PM »
Yeah. All I want is to get what I paid for, cause I know they exist. Emails and inquiry remain unanswered .

Kevin

• Playtester
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 08:48:02 AM »
For what it's worth, last week I sent Chad a regular, old-fashioned letter about this issue.  No idea if it was even read, of course.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

igneus

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 08:05:58 AM »
Thanks, I know you didnt have to, so it is greatly appreciative.

igneus

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 12:47:28 PM »
Chad has finally responded on Kickstarter. Looks like things are moving forward.