Author Topic: Tabletop Simulator mod with proxies  (Read 3381 times)

Ostegun

Re: Tabletop Simulator mod with proxies
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 09:58:02 AM »
links are broken :::::(
The bull bears it's horns in hope. Hope to fend off those who would feed on it's love. The love of all the ones who held the wall upon which all memories have been written. Existence fussed to rip and explode the bull into the breach of threat.To scream in all the colors the essence of it's love.

BubblePig

• Shoeless God of War
  • Playtester
  • Y'all are just hating on my steez.
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 04:58:50 AM »
Ostegun,
It has been a while since I have used the Tabletop Simulator or Vassal to play BG over the internet, but I will see if I can find the files on my computer. Maybe we can get a game in. Do you have Skype? Because that makes playing online much easier and more pleasant, rather than using the chat windows from either TTS or VASSAL (or Steam for that matter.)

Bohan (aka Zelc) programmed the files so he might have a version more updated than mine, anyhow. It has been a while since I have spoken to Bohan or seen him post on the forum. Unfortunately, despite some people expressing interest in the VASSAL module, other than one game with Mike (aka gull2112) which was on the Tabletop Simulator, I don't think I played online with anyone other than Bohan.

BubblePig

• Shoeless God of War
  • Playtester
  • Y'all are just hating on my steez.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 01:23:24 PM »
Right now I don't think the link works to download Bohan's Tabletop files. Frankly, and this is in no way Bohan's fault, I found Tabletop Simulator to be a bit buggy as a platform. I did download the files for VASSAL and IMO that worked just as well. You can get to those through the 'Useful Links' link in my sig, and as 'Sticky'  topic in General Discussion.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:17:22 PM by BubblePig »