Author Topic: Lords of Vlachold Kickstarter  (Read 237 times)

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
Lords of Vlachold Kickstarter
« on: April 17, 2020, 02:03:10 PM »
We’re excited to announce that the Lords of Vlachold Kickstarter will go live on June 16th, 2020!

For a full summary of the Lords of Vlachold faction, and an unboxing video, click the link below to see our Kickstarter landing page.

https://www.yourmovegames.com/vlachold-kickstarter?fbclid=IwAR21sZW-PlDmTSBiHGLf_9V6gD7htZNbUh-VKf395YvTJgzrl2EDsMMAY38

Cheers!
"Everybody got to elevate from the norm"
-Rush, Vital Signs

elgin_j

• Playtester
Re: Lords of Vlachold Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 01:08:10 PM »
What are the estimated shipping costs to the UK?

The EU-friendly icon includes the UK as part of the image.  It ceased to be part of the EU in Jan 2020 and the current customs arrangements with the bloc will expire on 31 Dec 2020 with no subsequent agreement yet in place.  Given that the UK is not specifically mentioned I am unclear if the intended shipping cost is the EU price, or the Rest of the World.
toodle pip

Hannibal

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 01:50:30 PM »

In consultation with our fulfillment company, they expect that the UK shipping rates will remain roughly similar to the status quo.  Of course no one knows for sure, but that's our best estimate.  Any other number we gave you would be essentially guessing, so we decided to figure that by 12/31/20 they will decide to stick with something close to what it is now.

The good news for you is that if you fulfill the PM survey out in 2020 and they change the rates, we're highly unlikely to come back and ask for more money for shipping.  If our estimates are wrong, we look at it as a cost we have to eat.

Nesar

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 04:57:14 AM »
Happy owner of the complete battleground, I will past this one, cause that costs a lot. So I will wait the next one to regroup articles. I wish you good luck for yourKS campaign.I hope next one will be reprint of orcs dwarf undead and maybe a new faction. Great job

Torrg

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 06:41:35 PM »
I am in, I signed up for 2 of the Vlachold decks.
Looking forward to them.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

RushAss

• Administrator
  • Eat your beets - Recycle!
    • My Facebook.  Where you can see my, uh... face.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 04:27:50 PM »
Awesome Torrg!  We're sure you're going to enjoy them!
"Everybody got to elevate from the norm"
-Rush, Vital Signs